Easy Liaisoning makes company registration in India much more simpler than you expected!!
India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world that attracts domestic and foriegn investors to start a business as per the country’s rules and regulations.
Easy Liaisoning, your trusted legal specialist, helps to complete the time-consuming and complex process of company registration, and become a legally compliant business entity in India.
We Streamline The Steps of Company Registration
- Obtaining DIN and DSC for proposed Directors
It is necessary to get Director Identification Numbers and Digital Signature Certificates of the proposed directors (Indian residents) on the required documents.
- Unique Name
It is necessary to ensure the availability of the proposed name of your company from ROC. It can be done by filing Form INC-1 and submitting requisite fee to ROC.
- Name Validity
An approval of the company name from ROC remains valid for 60 days from the date of filing name application.
- Memorandum of Association
It defines the character of the company, and tells about rules and objectives of the business.
- Articles of Association
Defines the rules and regulations of the company that would help in managing its internal affairs.
- PAN And TAN
It would be necessary to apply for the PAN and TAN number of the company to open a bank account.
- Incorporation Certificate
Once the documents are verified, the ROC issues the Certificate of Incorporation and the registration number.
Benefits of Company Registration
- Running a registered company helps to limit your liability and saves your personal assets if the company goes through financial lurches, debts, or losses.
- Registering a company helps to lower your tax burden. The companies are subjected to tax deductions for advertisements, maintenance, repairs, maintenance, training, research, and education.
- Having a registered office helps in borrowing funds from banks or other financial service providers.
- In case of dispute with the cofounders, allocation of shares will help in determining decision-making power of the partners.
- When you run a legally compliant business entity, it has a unique name, so it helps in generating brand awareness for the company.
- Registering a company helps in changing the perception and earning a strong reputation of your business.
When you start a business, we help to establish it as a registered company in India!