Let us help you to gain compliance with DPCC Waste Authorization for the purpose of contributing your bit towards a pollution-free environment!
Established on 1-06-1991, Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) functions as an autonomous regulatory body that works under the Central Pollution Control Board to ensure enforcement of Environmental or Pollution Control Laws for lowering down the pollution/combustion levels in Delhi and issues NOC to the businesses categorized on the basis of the level of pollutants they release.
DPCC Waste Authorization allows the organizations to generate, collect, receive, store, transport, treat, process, and dispose of e-waste and bio-medical waste as per the rules and guidelines issued by the Central Pollution Control Board in India.
Required Documents Required For DPCC Authorization
- Authorized PAN card
- GST certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Layout of the Site
- Water bill
- For total project cost as approved by the CA
- FSSAI certificate (For food industry)
- Ownership proofMCD License
- Authorization letter, excluding of a Proprietorship
- PAN card of the business entity (For Partnership or Company)
Validity of DPCC Waste Authorization
- For the Orange Category of industries, NOC will be valid for a maximum of 5 years.
- For the Green category of industries, NOC will be valid for a maximum of 10 years.
- Renewal of DPCC Waste Authorization must be done before the expiry of validity.
Benefits of DPCC Certification or Authorization
- Helps the business to run in accordance with the country’s rules and regulations.
- It is a required document to apply for electricity and water connection.
- Makes it easier to obtain or renew a license from the municipal authority.
- Makes it easier to obtain or renew a license from the police/Eating House.
- Used to obtain an international trade license.
- It is used for obtaining NOCs from the Fire Department and Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA).
Penalties For Avoiding DPCC Waste Authorization
- If the business is operating without receiving NOC from DPCC then DPCC has the authority to shut down and seal the business entity.
- DPCC can seize the objectionable material from the business premises.
- DPCC can impose a fine on the individual or business entity.
- Conviction and imprisonment are also possible in some cases.
DPCC Waste Authorization is an essential document to operate a business in Delhi compliantly. We help you to do it with ease!