While you make preparation for setting up a business, we help to complete the documentation for Pro Authorization for you!
According to the E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016, Pro Authorization, also known as Extended Producer Responsibility Authorization (EPRA) is approved by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) in India to industrialists, manufacturers, e-retailers, or anyone that collects or stores e-waste, and it helps to deal with plastic waste management.
Required Documents To Apply For Pro Authorization
- Pan card & Aadhar card (KYC documents) of the proprietor or Authorized Person
- GST certificate
- Contact details, including website
- Certificate of Incorporation (CIN)
- IEC code
- Proof of ownership of site/Rent/Lease
- Sales record of last 10 years or from the starting date of the company
- Details of items
- Process Flow Chart
Benefits of Pro Authorization
- Assists in recycling, recovery, and reusing discarded products for making new products.
- Helps in reducing environmental degradation.
- Provides protection against health hazards.
- Helps to run the business to liaison with the legal rules and regulations.
Repercussions of Ignoring Pro Authorization
- Non-compliance with CPCB is considered to be a severe violation of law in India.
- A show-cause notice will be issued to the organization, and the organization has to respond to it within the prescribed deadline.
- If the organization fails to provide a valid reason for the delay in the application of renewal of Pro Authorization, then it might have to face closure. It might also be fined.
Easy Liasoning experts have affluent industry practice and skill that helps in rendering Pro Authorization services for businesses. Try us!